At Phillips 66, IT is a valued business partner, driving digital transformation that impacts the bottom line through the use of new technologies and delivery processes. Using agile product management and a DevOps approach to delivery, IT at Phillips 66 works directly with the businesses on their highest priorities.
An IT internship with Phillips 66 provides meaningful projects and seminars, the opportunity to explore our IT organization, leverage leading edge technologies that support our industry, and gain invaluable experience that can accelerate your career. Our intern assignments are hands-on with immediate responsibility and interesting work that will allow you to rapidly build your skills and confidence.
Learning and Development
Through our Digital University, Phillips 66 is committed to making the latest skills training available to employees throughout their career. You will have access to this training during your internship. Your summer will also include orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders, rounding out your overall experience and creating opportunities to build a strong professional network that will serve you into your career.
Phillips 66 is a fast-paced environment where you can find a diversity of technical experiences and make a real impact. Past interns have worked in:
- Agile Projects
- Business-facing teams – Development and Optimization across the value chain
- Cloud Solutions – AWS, MS Azure and Google
- Security – Cybersecurity, Networking, Firewall
- Data Science and Analytics
- End User Services
- Unified Communications and Mobility
- Productivity Engineering
- Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP)
Interns can also expect:
- Both technical and career mentors to ensure you are equipped for your role as well as establishing a business network
- Lunch and learns from areas all around the company to grow your knowledge of the company and industry
- Visits to off-site locations to see assets first-hand
- Deep dives into the entire value chain
Opportunities are available in both Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and Houston, Texas.
Take the step that can launch your future to exciting places. Join us in our journey of providing energy and improving lives.
To apply for an Information Technology internship, please click here.