An internship with Phillips 66 Human Resources will develop you technically and professionally using skills you have acquired in college:
- Challenging projects and work assignments that will allow for practical application of foundational knowledge.
- Personal interaction with office and field employees, Phillips 66 HR management and other interns.
- Diversified training through on-the-job assignments to assist in the development of a great place to work where employees can reach their full potential.
- Internship opportunities exist in: Total Rewards (Benefits and Compensation), HR Business Partners, HR Operations, Talent Management or Talent Planning & Acquisition.
- HR internship opportunities exist primarily in Houston, Texas and Bartlesville, Oklahoma however opportunities at other Phillips 66 field locations may be possible .
To apply for an HR Internship, please click here.