You can put your talent for analytical thinking to use in countless ways at Phillips 66. An internship with Phillips 66 Commercial Supply & Trading includes value-adding projects that analyze and evaluate the rapidly moving energy markets and look to provide real-life solutions to the multiple challenges our customers face every day. Interaction with both recent graduates and experienced managers provides both personal development and the industry knowledge needed to make a future career decision.
Our Phillips 66 Commercial Supply & Trading organization is focused on optimizing assets and improving operational performance by gathering market intelligence, managing risk, and creating logistic solutions across the globe.
Phillips 66’s Commercial Supply & Trading Organization includes:
- Business Development.
- Crude and Refined Products Supply.
- Global Asset Optimization.
- Global Trading.
- Logistics and Scheduling.
- Market Analysis.
- Risk Management and Compliance.
An internship with Phillips 66 Commercial Supply & Trading will allow your talent for analytical thinking to be used in countless ways. Opportunities are available in our organization to:
- Complete value-adding projects in Supply & Trading, Business Development, and/or Optimization that analyze and evaluate the rapidly moving energy markets and provide real-life solutions to the multiple challenges our customers face every day.
- Interact with recent graduates and experienced managers to gain personal development and the industry knowledge needed to make a future career decision. The Commercial Supply and Trading experience will develop you technically and professionally, and will involve personal interaction with both office and field employees.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and other applications that are specific to the intern assignment. Interns receive diversified training through on-the-job assignments while leveraging technical skills acquired in college.
- Work in our headquarters in Houston, TX.
Imagine seeing the work you do play a part in market decisions and strategies that have direct impact on our success. If you're ready to fuel your future, and ours, you need to apply.
To apply for a Commercial Supply & Trading Internship, please click here.