An internship with Phillips 66 Commercial includes value-adding projects that analyze and evaluate the rapidly moving energy markets and look to provide real-life solutions to the multiple challenges our customers face every day. Interaction with both recent graduates and experienced managers provides both personal development and the industry knowledge needed to make a future career decision.
Our Phillips 66 Commercial organization is focused on optimizing assets and improving operational performance by gathering market intelligence, managing risk, and creating logistic solutions across the globe.
Phillips 66’s Commercial Organization includes:
- Business Development
- Crude and Refined Products Supply
- Global Asset Optimization
- Global Trading
- Logistics and Scheduling
- Market Analysis
Opportunities are available in our organization to:
- Complete value-adding projects in Supply & Trading, Business Development, and/or Optimization that analyze and evaluate the rapidly moving energy markets and provide real-life solutions to the multiple challenges our customers face every day.
- Interact with recent graduates and experienced leaders to gain personal development and the industry knowledge needed to make a future career decision. The Commercial experience will develop you technically and professionally and will involve personal interaction with both office and field employees.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, Tableau and other applications that are specific to the intern assignment. Interns receive diversified training through on-the-job assignments while leveraging technical skills acquired in college.
- Work in our headquarters in Houston, TX.
Imagine seeing the work you do play a part in market decisions and strategies that have direct impact on our success. If you're ready to experience a different kind of energy, apply today.
To apply for a Commercial Internship, please click here.