Phillips 66 is a fast-paced environment for analytical and creative thinkers who can drive solutions that maximize shareholder value and keep us on solid financial ground. Accounting/Finance interns will not only get hands-on business experience, they will collaborate on exciting projects while delivering results in a real-world setting.
The Accounting/Finance function is responsible for translating business events into the financial story for Phillips 66. From transactional accounting through external reporting, we take pride in the financial integrity we bring to the company. By partnering with our business leaders, we provide information and insight used to drive business decisions.
An Accounting/Finance internship will allow you to:
- Work on real projects with outcomes that drive strategy for the organization
- Provide finance, accounting, business analysis, and decision support to operations and management
- Participate in training events, field trips, social activities, and community service projects
- Meet and interact with functional leaders and management
- Gain real-world experience working in systems such as Excel, SAP, Tableau, Alteryx, Right Angle and SharePoint
We are looking for students with the following qualifications:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Possess demonstrated leadership skills
- Desired behaviors include being inquisitive, proactive, and collaborative
- Effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program as a Sophomore or higher
Accounting/Finance internship opportunities exist in Houston, TX, Bartlesville, OK, and other locations. To apply for an Accounting/Finance internship, please click here.
MBA – Through serving in a regional business unit or corporate finance function, you’ll be adding value to Phillips 66 by providing financial, strategic, business analysis and decision support to operations and management.
To apply for an MBA Internship, please click here.