Phillips 66 2019 University New Hire - US Marketing in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Our US Marketing organization serves the motoring public every day by ensuring that our high-quality petroleum products are available at more than 7,000 stations nationwide. We are the stewards of the well-recognized Phillips 66®, Conoco®, and 76® brands. These iconic brands have powerful regional strength with strong performance in the Midwest, Rockies, and on the West Coast.
As a Phillips 66 US Marketing University New Hire you will be enrolled in our Marketing Development Program which will provide you with a comprehensive orientation of Phillips 66:
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding position based on your interests, business needs and career development
- Extensive networking opportunity with managers and peers
- Applying marketing business tools and techniques and contribute to the business by providing fact and research based communications
- Start your career in either Bartlesville, Oklahoma or Houston, Texas.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or related field of study
- Graduating in Winter 2018 or Spring/Summer 2019
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 46265
Department: US Marketing
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No