An internship with Phillips 66 Communications provides the opportunity to work on assignments that develop technical and professional skills while working with internal and/or external stakeholders:
- Develop a variety of skills that may include content production, written and verbal communication, crisis and media relations, and brand and reputation management
- Work on assignments that involve collaboration across various Phillips 66 functions
- Complete projects that have a department-wide and company-wide impact
- Contribute to and demonstrate the team’s values of transparency, ethics and effectiveness
- Build relationships with office and field employees, Phillips 66 leadership, and other interns
- Internship opportunities exist in these areas: Internal Communications, External Communications, Content, Brand and Reputation, Public Affairs, and Community Relations
- Communications internship opportunities primarily exist in Houston, Texas. Other opportunities at Phillips 66 field locations may be possible
Develop your talents at an internship that sets you apart. Join us.
To apply for a Communications Internship, please click here.