Phillips 66 2021 University Intern - US Marketing in Houston, Texas
BRING YOUR ENERGY TO AN OUTSTANDING INTERNSHIP.
Our internships allow you to provide your energy, your collaboration, and your contribution as you experience the same types of challenges as our full-time hires. We believe internships are a great way for us to get to know you and for you to get to know our company. The majority of our University New Hires come through our intern program. Get more information at www.p66oncampus.jobs.
Summer internship activities may include the following:
• Orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders.
• Participating in continuous coaching conversations with your manager, who will provide direction throughout your internship.
• Provided with an assigned mentor for further guidance and to help you with the technical challenges of your role and give assistance in navigating through the day-to-day questions regarding working in the corporate world.
• Giving a presentation at the end of the summer to senior business leaders and key stakeholders. This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you learned in your internship and provide insight on your experience.
Our US Marketing organization serves the motoring public every day by ensuring that our high-quality petroleum products are available in more than 6,600 stations nationwide. We are the stewards of the well-recognized Phillips 66®, Conoco®, and 76® brands. These iconic brands have powerful regional strength with strong performance in the Midwest, Rockies, and on the West Coast.
A summer internship with Phillips 66 US Marketing offers you the opportunity to be part of a team powered by commitment to building skills, pursuing excellence and finding better ideas from our multitude of diverse backgrounds
• Work robust and challenging projects from developing and executing strategic marketing plans and sales promotions to partnering with marketing and consumer research experts and driving brand and product development
• Utilize business management tools to optimize and analyze market intelligence to identify growth opportunities for Phillips 66
• Join a network of dedicated employees, sharpen your business acumen, providing on-the-job experience with the economics and analysis that drive real business decisions
• Internship opportunities are located at our headquarters in Houston, Texas
Requirements for a Phillips 66 Internship:
Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent field of study
Greater than 60 hours of earned college credit
Graduation date of August 2021 or later
Available for a minimum of eight continuous weeks
A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Previous internship with Phillips 66
Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
Willing to work in any of our operating locations
To apply and be considered:
Apply online by going to https://p66oncampus.jobs and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2019.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 52682
Location: Texas - Houston
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Division : Global Marketing
Technical Req : No