Phillips 66 2018 University New Hire - Information Technology in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Information Technology works to support all Phillips 66 operations including the maintenance of 18,000 miles of pipelines, maximum utilization of 13 refineries and desktop management for more than 18,000 PCs. IT supports both software and hardware installations for local and remote servers. In addition, IT maintains data integration and interfaces between various systems and processes.
As a Phillips 66 IT University New Hire you will undergo a rigorous and exciting 8-week curriculum, Experience 66, to learn the role Phillips 66 plays in the oil and gas industry and how IT supports the company.
- You will have the unique opportunity at the conclusion of Experience 66 to participate in a job fair and rank your preference of assignment. Job assignments will vary from application development, application support, SAP, infrastructure, database, security and other IT-related roles
- You will hear from managers and supervisors from each IT organization as well as receive business overviews from Commercial, Midstream, Refining, Marketing and Lubes
- You will be assigned to Bartlesville, Oklahoma for the 8-week Experience 66 training program. After the program, you will remain in Bartlesville. Depending upon business need, limited Houston, Texas opportunities may be available
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering
- Graduating in Winter 2017 or Spring/Summer 2018
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion in assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 38635
Department: Information Technology
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No