Phillips 66 2018 University Graduate Intern - Human Resources in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . DISCOVER AN INTERNSHIP THAT SETS YOU APART .
Internships are a great way for us to get to know you and you to get to know our company. We’ll offer you the same types of challenging assignments as our full-time hires and you will also participate in our company-wide internship program:
Opportunities may include:
- Attending orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders
- Participating in performance reviews with your manager, who will provide coaching and guidance throughout your internship, as will your assigned mentor
- Giving a presentation about your work assignment and projects, as well as what you learned from the internship program
Click here at http://p66oncampus.jobs/university-interns/ to learn more and hear from our University Interns.
Human Resources is an embedded strategic partner with the businesses we serve. We design and deliver strong global initiatives that are aligned with the company’s overall business strategy and believe in a high performance culture. Using technology and strategic business models, we design opportunities for every employee to thrive from a performance, career and personal growth perspective.
An internship with Phillips 66 Human Resources will develop you technically and professionally using skills you have acquired in college:
- Challenging projects and work assignments that will allow for practical application of foundational knowledge
- Personal interaction with office and field employees, Phillips 66 HR management and other interns
- Diversified training through on-the-job assignments to assist in the development of a great place to work where employees can reach their full potential
- Internship opportunities exist in: Benefits, Compensation, HR Business Partner, HR Shared Services, Talent Development or Talent Planning & Acquisition
- HR internship opportunities exist primarily in Houston, Texas and Bartlesville, Oklahoma however opportunities at other Phillips 66 field locations may be possible
Requirements for a Phillips 66 Internship:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or Labor Relations or an MBA
- Graduating in Winter 2018 or Spring/Summer 2019
- Available for a minimum of eight continuous weeks
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners , the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston , the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co . and @P66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 38622
Department: Human Resources
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No